We are looking for an account manager with a nose for commerce!
Do you want to work for a magazine that has been calling itself “the lifestyle bible for bon vivants” for more than 30 years? Do you see yourself committed to a leading gay glossy? Do you like being present at the birth of a new platform?
TALKIES MAGAZINE (Belgium) and THE GAY ISSUE are looking for a commercial man or woman who will also support the new platform that will start in 2017.
What are you going to do?
- Proactive development of sales activities
- Acquiring and visiting customers and prospects
- Generate sales and leads
- Increase market position
- Creative contribution to the editors
What we ask
- HBO working and thinking level
- Minimum 2 years of commercial work experience
- Good command of the Dutch, English and French language (pre)
- Nose for commerce
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
- A nice working environment on Antwerp’s Eilandje
- A young and ambitious team
- Space for growth and development
- Market-based remuneration with an interesting bonus scheme
- Flexibility to work at home
- Opportunity to work on a new multimedia platform
Does this feature seem to suit you? Then contact Brigitte Midavaine firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 (0) 3 770 63 83. You can of course apply directly via the e-mail address above.
Team Talkies Magazine & The Gay Issue